Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Wow, it's been a good week but gone by so fast. It's been pretty calm with nothing major happening. My blood sugar has been pretty good all week. 


I was able to go to Traflaga with one of my friends today. Trafalga is like a mini golf amusement park. We had a blast. I thought it was funny at one point when my friend followed me into the bathroom and asked me what my blood sugar level was. I have to say it made me happy to know she cares. She even cares enough to know what my levels should be. I thought it would bother me that my friends would know but I see now they really care about me. And the fact that my Mom always makes me double and triple check, I have everything before I get out of the car. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment