Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't written in forever! I have decided to at least write 2 to 3 times a week. Sorry!  I have had such a busy MONTH! First of all I had a great Halloween! I had gotten a TON of Halloween Candy! The problem is every time I wanted a piece I either didn't know how many carbs was in the candy or I would have to take a SHOT! I HATE having to take a shot every time I have a little snack! Some times to be honest I would or want to sneak a little piece! I love Halloween, do not get me wrong I just HATE having to take so many SHOT! >.<

Lately I have been pretty HIGH!!! FOR NO REASONS!!! I have not been sneaking candy anymore! I promise!I have been like in the 200 to 350! But today was a better blood sugar day. Not so many highs...madder of  fact no highs! I am WAY excited for tomorrow! WHY?? I got a fake pump about a month ago and was waiting for the right day to wear it and I decided a week ago to wear it November 9! Also I am performing in a talent show tomorrow! I might have not mentioned I love to sing! Maybe one day I will be a famous diabetic singer like Nick Jonas! I am getting tired and need my beauty sleep! Until Tomorrow.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment