Monday, September 26, 2011

I Did It!!!

Well I had swing class today and I loved it. I realized you learn country, ballroom, and swing in this class. It's awesome. The whole class went well until the end when I was low. But, I stuck it out and finished. When I was done I was 70.......low!!! Thank goodness we were going to eat after. The good part is I got to eat dinner without taking a shot!! That's the best kind of dinner for me.


I don't know if anyone else my age goes through this but my Mom tells everyone I have Diabetes. When I go hang out at my friends house, birthday parties anywhere. Today she told my dance instructor. It makes me feel embarrassed. I know she loves me and I know why she does it. I just wanted to be treated like everyone else! How can I be treated like everyone if the teacher knows? Might he treat me different now? But yet it is a good thing he knows in case of an emergency.  


I am glad to know that so many people care and worry about me. Without them, I don't know what I would do. I am glad I am in a caring family. I know sometimes my family and friends get frustrated with me. That's why doctors and nurses say diabetes is not just a disease that affects one but all. Until Tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment