Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Middle of the week!!

Well, I survived half the week already. It's been a good week. Nothing major happened except my swing class. Did I tell you how much I loved it? Other then that, it has been pretty quiet.

My blood sugar has been pretty good. I'm always a little low in the morning but this morning was not good. I usually check first thing in the morning but this morning I did not. I was so tired and was ready to get straight into the shower. That was not a good choice as a few minutes into the shower I started to feel really low. I started to feel like I was on a coaster. :) I got out right away and tested. My blood sugar was 60! Thank goodness my Mom was right there and able to get me something to eat right away. I was shaking so bad I could hardly stand. I have been late to school before because my blood sugar has been low and it takes me a lot longer to feel better. This morning I was able to feel better pretty quick.

Well, not a lot going on. Happy about school, my life and friends. Not so much about Diabetes but it's okay, I'm still standing! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment