Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Strange Day!

Well the morning started out fine i had a great day at school. My blood sugar was fine at lunch but when I got home I was STARVING! So i check my blood sugar and it was 150. which is normal! So I ate a 15 free. By the way a 15 free snack is a snack i can eat for free with out having to take a shot and why we call it a 15 free because if the snack is under 15 carbs. or less that means I can have it for free like i said above. so i had the 15 free. 20 minutes later i am still starved! So i had another 15 free expecting to be high so 15 later i was 180! So had 2 15 frees for FREE! BOTH OF THEM! So at that point I was still STARVED! So I took a shot for a bowl of cereal. After cereal i FINALLY wasn't hungry! So that is how my day went! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment